Only people mentioned by jtwightman in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
05 April, 06:23
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
So my brother-in-law is a Mason and a Shriner. This past weekend I asked him about the content of this video, having seen it before. First, you no longer need to be a 33rd degree Mason to be a Shriner. Due to the decline in membership they are letting any Mason be a Shriner. More importantly he said there was no praying to Ala at the induction ceremony as the video indicated. He laughed and said nearly all the Shriners he knows are all Christian. None would ever pray to Ala.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
05 April, 06:31
In response All Right to his Publication
No one breaks the Oath of Secrecy not even to wives or family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
05 April, 06:20
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
1 or 2 years ago I saw a video where a Bush daughter converted to Islam. She didn't seem happy about it, because she was crying while doing it.....What abysses are opening up......why this hatred of Christians ?

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
05 April, 06:32
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Oath to Satan the Rise of Lucifer Astana