Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
03 April, 10:54
🌑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 April, 03:00
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
😭😭😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 April, 05:00
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
You don't understand. I was supposed to be in Tower 2. At the last minute I got another job offer. I would have been in the building with my 6 month unborn child. 9/11 was always a day of Thanksgiving that GOD spared us. You are not going to believe this but it was that child whose name means Gift of Hope who woke me up at age 15. This has been a journey that we have shared . . . a very emotional one. When I see things play out in numbers it just puts hard lumps in my throat and tears in my eyes. This video is incredible. You are amazing. Numbers have always scared me. I blame it on my 3rd grade teacher, lol. Thanks for trying to comfort me though. GOD tells us not to fear and I am trying my best not to. I have faith in Him. I may not always understand him but I do know he loves me. Sending love Patriot.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 April, 05:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
💖🙏

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
06 April, 03:58
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
That's A God nod and a 5:5 Patriot. Clear as day.

Stay strong, sending you ❤️