Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Jim Gordon @Drifter
05 April, 03:12
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
My question is where do you find that much ice during a power outage?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 April, 03:15
In response Jim Gordon to his Publication
I have a freezer chest with bags of ice always, for the just Incase moment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
05 April, 04:17
In response Jim Gordon to his Publication
I guess I'll be runnin down the street to buy up their ice, but what's it gonna last, 24 hrs?

Silver Linings @SilverLinings
05 April, 02:43
I tried this for water bottles when power was out for 5 days after a hurricane. The ice melted faster than in the ice chest and the water did not "just drain away"

I had used empty Cool Brew iced coffee containers to freeze water before the hurricane hit, made it like block ice. It melted slower and kept freezer colder longer, which I then used as a mini fridge.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 April, 03:11
In response Silver Linings to her Publication
Thank you another great idea❤️🌻

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
05 April, 02:36
🤔 The washing machine never occurred to me! Great idea!👍🏼

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 April, 02:20
Nice idea, but I have a front loader!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 April, 02:29
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Oooh no maybe the tub?