Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
04 April, 09:40
Israel is last for damn good reason.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
If this is true, that the Mossad of Israel was also involved in 9-11, no doubt our White Hats, our good government under President Trump will be taking care of it.

We know that the Deep State of our government was up to their necks in involvement and made 9-11 happen (MIHOP). I knew once I looked into the event at the Pentagon that is was all a false flag MIHOP. No way a commercial jet airliner could go through that small hole in the side of the Pentagon with windows just above the hole still intact. It was obvious before the side of the Pentagon collapsed. They sent a missile right into the very side of the finance office investigating the missing billions or trillions? that Rumsfeld admitted to the day before.

However, just like you can not blame the people of the USA 🇺🇸 for 9-11, you can not blame the good people of Israel 🇮🇱 for 9-11. The Deep State of Israel may have been involved too. I do not know.
11:20 AM - Apr 05, 2024
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply
Valentina Pythia @Pythia
05 April, 11:21
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication
🙄🙄🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396