America First @AmericaFirst17
#Earthquake #NewYorkEarthquake #NJEarthquake

This earthquake started in a location called "WHITEHOUSE" station, New Jersey. Hmmm......

https://www.cbsnews.com/ne...
10:55 AM - Apr 05, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
05 April, 11:37
In response America First to her Publication
USGS says it's it was at 4.7 km depth... 4.7, 4.7, 47... you can't make this shit up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 April, 11:30
My maid of honor lives in Whitehouse Station. She's my friend that everyone prayed for. Her husband was killed by the jab, then her brother in law was killed by the jab, then a builder destroyed her house and its water well by designing all the runoff into her yard. She still can't live in her house and the lawyers have screwed her over too. I have to call her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
05 April, 12:01
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Sent up prayers for your beloved friend. Say the prayer for her......

https://www.unityofspringf...

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
05 April, 11:11
Test run for april 8. HAARP.

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
05 April, 11:39
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
HAARP quake is usually 10km depth. This quake, interestingly enough, was a 4.7 mag at a depth of 4.7 km... 47's everywhere today.