Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
PG here 1.) Do not be impressed by the idols that are man-made, like A.I., a tractor, chemical products like fertilizers, fracking for oil, an airplane, a motorcycle, a boat, and a grand house. That is a path of greed, selfishness, murder and theft, whoremongering, jealousy, and strife. Only gold and silver are money. It is written in the very word of God. Jesus, the Word, can not lie. It is men in sin leading men away from their maker, Creator, and God. Leading men to satanic, demonic "accession" to try to be God. Pride and arrogance, looking down on the things God created as somehow inferior. Look at what God has created. Man to plow the field. God has anointed and gifted men with what they need to do this. Get married and have children using gold and silver coins. Messing with A.I. is joining your mind and emotions, your being with those damned to hell beings. Who wrote those programs? Who is the A.I. learning from? Fallen demon possess man. What agreement does the temple of God
10:14 AM - Apr 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by ResistanceChicks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Resistance Chicks, click on at the bottom under it