Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
05 April, 12:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 April, 12:53
Missing S = 19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 April, 12:09
Isn't the real question - with all the bogus hullabaloo surrounding the eclipse, what shenanigans is the corrupt criminal evil govt actually up to?

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
05 April, 11:36
Okay thinking 🤔 double meanings here...the APL never gets to 10...so what if we don't go to the 10th month either ...that makes it April 2024! 💥 ❤️ 😍

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
05 April, 10:22
VK back?
I have trouble with this, he left supposedly for ever, but has returned. Very dubious...

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
05 April, 10:36
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
We research & share, right?
VK posts on X, but not AU, point.😁
Hmmm, so what do we think of this?
My point is not me calling out VK, but what questions are derived from this scenario.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
06 April, 07:11
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
He wasn't spose to come back unless the "timeline"🤣 m42 is 24 light yrs away but nasa doesn't exist, the moon landing is fake but this dude vk traveled 24 light yrs away to tell you the future 🤣🤣🤣 claims he's a LARP BTW 🤣🤣🤣

05 April, 10:00
I remember VK saying he would be here for the beginning of the good stuff...he isn't staying long he said a couple days ago......I so hope we are at that tipping point! 🥰

05 April, 11:55
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
APL
Or 99.28 percent
We Are Close
❤️ 😍 💖

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 April, 09:48
After the Solar Eclipse!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 April, 09:46
Tell VK to come back to AU please. He has family here. We have been waiting as well. 😇