Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
We ALL...
Need to take our TRUMP Flags and Banners, out of our closets and have Flag Waves and Rallies again.

People in this Country would absolutely love this.
And those that didn't?

Well, they would absolutely lose their shit 🤣🤣🤣

#HoldTheLine
#ThePeoplesBridge
04:20 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
28 February, 08:03
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
They are coming out!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
12 February, 12:00
Yes!!! Why stop the rallies? They stirred up sh*t for that exact reason, to get us to stop, because the overwhelming support was hard to ignore. Eff em! I say rallies all the time, until said time that they run out of ammo and the smear becomes too obvious. Stand strong, stand tall, patriotically and peacefully support truth until it can no longer be denied! No peace for the liars. Recite the pledge of allegiance ad naseum and watch their skin crawl. Sing songs of unity, hand in hand, and watch them cower. Then when we've run them out of ammo, let them know legally they need to go! God wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
12 February, 08:50
Right on!!! ❤️❤️❤️

B J Thompson @BIllieJo
12 February, 08:50
Love it ❤️

JQsh G21 @JQshG
12 February, 07:59
mine is still up. Never taking down!

Micah Dean @MicahDean
12 February, 07:33
i never took mine down #FightLikeAFlynn