Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
04 April, 06:36
THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO, HMMMM
PRAISE GOD IF YOU'RE HIS...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 April, 06:42
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Yesterday a virologist predicted “a tsunami of deaths” of the jabbed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
This would be Ok if it were only the Enemy being 'removed' but what's the Truth?
and how does 'The Best is Yet to Come' fit??
06:52 PM - Apr 04, 2024
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
10 April, 01:14
In response Free Bird to her Publication
"The Best is Yet to Come" = J.E.S.U.S.

Free Bird @DCast
10 April, 08:48
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
TY
That's the Way I consider it too.
Us even communicating is a 'miracle' today in this world of flux - no foundational Truth in the world, only those w/ Truth inside.
🙏 request: that the LORD removes the enemy's plant of a guy across the street who is one of the dumb's: does things to disrupt my air space w/ noice: playing his car radio - with the bass (& other things) that goes invades my Home. Solution, for him to move to his friends across the Hwy. 🎉 📖 ⚡️
Or a Better Solution is for God to Help relocate me! before He comes, since it might still be a while.😊 Thanks!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
04 April, 09:58
In response Free Bird to her Publication
We don’t know the answer now and we don’t have all of the variables in line yet.

Free Bird @DCast
04 April, 10:08
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication