Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"The North Face is one of the sponsors behind an overnight summer camp where children as young as 12 years old who identify as LGBT are encouraged to perform in drag.
Called Camp Brave Trails, the program has locations in both Southern California and New York and enjoys support from the outdoor brand The North Face, as well as shoe companies Toms and Chacos, among other brands. The North Face has sponsored Camp Brave Trails for multiple years, stating in 2021 that it was donating over $70,000 to the organization."

From Daily Wire
https://www.dailywire.com/...

💥🔥🌪️⚔️‼️
Let's give them the Bud Light treatment ‼️
04:31 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 April, 04:52
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I don't own any of their products, thank God, they are way to pricey anyway!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
04 April, 04:50
sheet, i have to burn my north face dont i

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
04 April, 04:40
Here we go again! Do you think they would ever be learn! Stupid, stupid stupid, boycott north face and give him the bud light treatment

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 April, 04:38
FUCKIN PEDOS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT...ANYONE WHO SENDS THEIR KID TO THIS NEEDS SENT TO GITMO