Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
DISAGREEMENT IS NOT THE SAME AS SOMEONE TELLING YOU THAT YOU SHOULDN'T SPEAK BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE YOUR IDEAS.

IF SHILLS CAN'T CONTROL WHAT YOU SAY

THEY WILL TRY TO BULLY YOU TO CENSOR YOURSELF

FUCK THAT WITH A CAPITAL F

😡
12:58 PM - Apr 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 April, 02:33
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Don't let anyone piss on your parade.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 April, 02:57
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
😊 THANK YOU👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
04 April, 01:41
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 April, 02:26
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I personally just lost three friends over something similar. They were joking about something that was very negative. I tried to point things out and I became the villan, got called names like I was controlling or whatever. My point is, sometimes a thought isn't always negative but to offer a new or different thought. I did it without name calling, the person has not blocked me but I excused myself. No one came back to ask me why I said what I said, but just assumed it was negative and telling the person what to do.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
04 April, 02:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
EXACTLY THIS