Earth Alliance @Hampata
Princess Diana 👒, [3.4.2024 г. 21:08]👒
What is really going on April 8 2024?

The Eclipse will be a direct sign from God.

NASA is firing 3 rockets into the Eclipse named after the Egyptian Serpent God “Apep” in a symbolic gesture of “devouring Ra, the Sun god” & after 3 minutes of darkness, the “new sun” will be symbolic of “King of the Golden Age” Horus (Inevitable Antichrist)

Israel is getting ready to sacrifice a red heifer in preparation for the rebuilding of the Third Temple.

CERN is going to fire up the Hadron collider the same day, smash atoms together and attempt to search for “invisible matter that controls our universe”
04:57 AM - Apr 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by Hampata in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 April, 11:09
In response Earth Alliance to his Publication
do they plan on hitting the shadow or the moon---
splain it to me lucy😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
04 April, 10:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 April, 07:16
Honestly the NASA and CERN stuff just makes me think of man plans and God laughs. 😂

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
04 April, 10:40
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
One of my favorite sayings