Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
Forwarded FROM DR. ADEREMI AKIN
As it stands today, the Islamic religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session, there was presentations by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say. So, the Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:
09:34 PM - Apr 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Waiting4Home in this post can reply
03 April, 09:34
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I then responded. So, let me make sure I have this straight ie. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 April, 09:34
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. 'He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine the Pope can command all Catholics to kill those of your faith or in addition, Dr Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396