Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
12 February, 03:41
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
So, the cure for the common cold is tyrany. I'll skip that dose, if you please...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn West @SweetCaroline
12 February, 10:08
Hmmm..... where did flu and colds go for an ENTIRE year? 2-3 years ago, I had flu three times from Dec. to Feb... AFTER getting vax.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katy Adams @KatyA
12 February, 09:45
Mockery and dumbfoolery as well.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
12 February, 09:28
I call BS

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 09:15
and STILL no vaccine for EITHER🤨☑️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 09:13
should read "BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS"

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
12 February, 07:59
I laugh at almost everything I see posted because it's the Theatre of The Absurd!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 February, 09:14
In response Lotus Unplugged to her Publication
you got that right! 💯☑️🤓🕊💫💫💫💫

Janis Olson @JanisK1953
12 February, 06:28
This is called fraud.