Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 April, 01:25
Robert F. Kennedy Jr

RobertKennedyJr
Donald Trump owns stock in Pfizer and J&J, who bought fancy tickets to his inauguration and placed pharma shills high in his administration. That’s how Washington works. It is not the exception, but the rule. It is a form of legalized bribery.

https://twitter.com/Robert...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
Look up where RKJ gets his money.. start with Articas a key word. So as we say all are bad. Or are they who they say they are? So if 1 posts best question is why was that posted at this time on that platform... 🤔 and if we look at the uptick in certain trending narratives, where does it fit in? It's not about what the post states its about something bigger... What is the outcome from the post? Turmoil, anger, frustration, distraction. See how it's done..
02:54 PM - Apr 03, 2024
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
03 April, 03:20
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Could it be that the BANKS OWN THEM ALL? I don't trust any of them. I'm seeking real truth......that's the outcome I want.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
03 April, 03:26
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
That's true....

The bankers own everything and everybody on the planet....