Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 April, 03:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
02 April, 09:07
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I had a feeling VK’d be back when I heard that they’d moved the projected path of the eclipse farther west through more of Texas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 09:35
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Yes, I thought he might as well, but for a different reason. Why do you think due to projected path?

Ana Tate @Anatated
Mainly because the new path takes it out of the path of the original biblical name cities. That would seem to mean that they’ve changed their plan. The new path keeps it in Texas longer. I’m not sure of the significance of that, but it seemed like something worth paying attention to.

In the end. We will have to wait and see. It just seemed to me that if it were nothing, VK wouldn’t reappear. That he has, leads me to believe that the black hats have changed their script and VK was needed to keep people focused on not freaking and feeding the beast.

Cool running’s sort of vibe.
11:04 PM - Apr 02, 2024
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
03 April, 03:58
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
His posts today suggest he is trying to keep us calm and focused.