Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Dawn Leisch @DMLAZGirl
12 February, 02:32
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
We have a list too. Unppatriotic businesses to boycot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Wilson @Rwilsonrobbie
12 February, 11:31
My wife and I bought the mattress topper and got 2 free pillows! And when the topper fails, we will buy another. I will always support a Patriot fighting for this country! Join the buycott now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
12 February, 09:27
LOVE my MyPillow!!! Can't wait to get the sheets and mattress topper

Kit Latham @KittyCat1776
12 February, 08:13
just ordered two pillows. 👍

Sharon Sullivan @Sgsullivan
12 February, 03:28
#IStandWithMike
Just for fun, I bought a couple pillows today! I love that Mike is real people. He’s a man for the people and I definitely stand with him!

Captain America @CaptainAmerica
12 February, 04:06
In response Sharon Sullivan to her Publication
😎😎I did the same thing

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
12 February, 03:22
Patriot - WWG1WGA

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
12 February, 03:21
Fingerhut still exists? 😀😃