--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 April, 12:13
Too many coincidences!

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
02 April, 12:25
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I recall that CERN was dismantled several years ago. Does anyone else remember that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 12:25
In response Every Time to her Publication
I don't. I wish! The link has the article.

Every Time @soTELLme533
02 April, 01:09
Supposedly it was shut down, however, it could have been restored. I think there was a discussion about that, but it was also a few years ago.
As usual, I wonder where the truth lies?

02 April, 01:12
In response Every Time to her Publication
I know they don't keep it on all the time. They shut it off and turn it on all the time.

Every Time @soTELLme533
Supposedly, Stephen Hawking said it has enough power to destroy the entire universe.
What a crazy time we are in!
01:16 PM - Apr 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it