mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 April, 07:55
🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
02 April, 10:53
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
President Trump really knows where all the bodies are buried..literally and figuratively. The demons are screaming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 11:00
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
✅
As the onion gets peeled back the screaming will increase. I wonder how deep the public will be taken.

Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply
02 April, 12:16
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
My latest thinking is deep enough to demonstrate how evil. However digging will be requires to get to the bottom.

It will go far enough to convince people they did what they are accused of, but not show the worst parts. You know in a movie where you see the flash of a body, then you see the killer with blood on them? I'm thinking like that.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
02 April, 01:00
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Makes sense. My thought is if they hear everything, people will be rioting in the streets. It would be like a bomb exploding.