Only people mentioned by AWISHNSTAR in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
15 February, 01:23
In response STAR AWISHNSTAR to his Publication
Glad to see you on here! I miss your posts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
15 February, 01:23
Yet children without skin to skin contact can die. Infant mortality in orphanages is very high..this is well documented. This belief is not! There are a myriad of reasona why humans do this. Interestingly, cats also do this. you can believe this if you like but the only science that supports this is... well nothing. Only well wishers and people hoping to find trascendence in meaningless ideas posing as enlightenment. Man is spirit and is created in the image of God. Any act of love between two people sharing concern and mutual participation in the troubles of life translate to love. Not hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
14 February, 11:28
awesome. i kiss my babies there all the time❣️

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
14 February, 11:14
Perfect timing...... :)

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
14 February, 11:09
I can't even point to or think about someone's third eye without evoking a response. Definitely something to it.

Norma &Al KalnGlass @NormAl2Q2Q
14 February, 10:31
I would kiss my babies there 💕🙏✝️

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
14 February, 10:17
it is a very imtimate gesture. 😘

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 February, 10:13
I Love these Kisses! They touch so much more!🥰
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
13 February, 05:50
I noticed that women melted when I did that, especially casually while they're sleeping or something, only feeling warmth for them.

Wow! I didn't know I was "triggering" them! LOL!

Wish I knew that when I was a youngling! Darn it!

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
13 February, 05:31
Love you Star 💓🙏🏻💓

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
14 February, 05:50
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Beautiful !! 🕊🦋💕☺️

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
14 February, 05:50
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Beautiful !! 🕊🦋💕☺️

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
13 February, 05:30
I love this 💞

Ginger Rose @Ashtar
12 February, 07:36
ok. no i didnt know this but ai love it. ❤️