Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"This video has been deleted from every platform (including Google) years ago. It took me a long time to find it. "

From American Thinker
https://t.me/dailyblog_Ame...

💥🔥🌪️⚔️‼️
07:51 PM - Apr 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
02 April, 08:14
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
His early days of gettin jiggy wid it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
01 April, 10:25 (E)
Supposedly he was quoting from someone else's book (I believe) and in the full context of that speech (given at Davos wasn't it?) he wasn't really saying this as it sounds just from this clip

Not that he doesn't certainly hold those views and likely has made such comments in private so my point is sort of a 'quibble' but must try to keep the record straight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
01 April, 09:30
Anyone know where he was /who he was speaking to in this video?

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
01 April, 08:53
I think we all know where he can go. I hear there's a very efficient heater there.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
01 April, 07:59
Could be why he was hung/shot & I am still here fighting assholes ......never give up....