mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 April, 01:05
They used increased mortality rate and number of jabs to assert this.

Someone 30 with 4 or 5 jabs now projected to have life expectancy of 55 yrs verses 80 for unjabbed.

https://slaynews.com/news/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 April, 01:13
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I hope it isn't necessary to scare people. I pray that something can help them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 April, 01:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏 From your lips to God Almighty's ears.

Most people took the jabs with the thought that they were saving the lives of others.

Those responsible for this evil need to be fully exposed and held accountable.

Only people mentioned by AnonAlicious in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
02 April, 05:52
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
You're on a high horse, Fight Fake News. The vaccinated are VICTIMS. The motives for taking the vaccination are their own and must be respected. For ethical reasons, blame reversal should not be attempted here. Better have mercy on them. Otherwise God will have no mercy on you.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
02 April, 11:54
In response Love Life to her Publication
Sad that you think I am blaming "them"... I'm not (I pray for them daily... some of "them" are/were dear to me and even my immediate family)

just stating the fact that the pack mentality and the need to be accepted was a huge factor -

I appreciate your "judgment" of my belief... and your friendly reminder how God handles such judgments 🙏

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
01 April, 03:24 (E)
Sorry... I'll even argue this one with my sweet old Aunt

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 April, 04:43 (E)
I warned my aunt not to get the Covid jabs in the summer of 2021. She said “Everyone needs to decide for themselves whether or not to get the ‘vaccines.’” In Oct 2022 she got a 2nd booster and a flu shot. She later woke up incapacitated. She died a few days later. Her hospital claimed she had an undiagnosed “rare blood disorder. The primary cause of death: Blood Clots!
The none stop MSM fear mongering and coercion from social media, friends, family, strangers and work clouded the judgment of many people who took the Covid jabs.
They are not the ones who should be judged. Those who knowingly colluded in the SCAMdemic should be judged held accountable.