Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
12 February, 01:29
regarding truth should be formed on the basis of logic, reason, and empiricism, rather than authority, tradition, revelation, or dogma.
THIS REPRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Q

Pt. 7 /end

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RD5 507 @RD5507
12 February, 01:34
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Thank you for reposting each ... so refreshing as we go through this time of need. 2021 was always going to be a time of exposures.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
12 February, 02:11
In response RD5 507 to his Publication
Rookie here, how do we over come what seems to be the inevetable disaster at hand? Trump cant beat the impeachment,, when his accusers are his judge, jury and excutioner. Only those who are already awake see the small bits that came out before they kicked us all out. No answer needed really, we already know.. Nothing! 😭

Lee Nodine @Harleigh1960
12 February, 02:17
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
💔I hate what they're doing to President Tuump. It makes my heart hurt.

12 February, 02:20
In response Lee Nodine to her Publication
Me too!

Lee Nodine @Harleigh1960
Don't lose hope yet. It's never over until the fat lady sings. Hopefully President Trump's lawyers do a good job tomorrow. I was there on the 6th and in no way shape or form did he incite violence.
02:24 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Harleigh1960 in this post can reply
12 February, 02:33
In response Lee Nodine to her Publication
Trying, only President in my life time that made me listen. Crazy times!

Lee Nodine @Harleigh1960
12 February, 02:39
Same here. I always just voted and never really got involved. I'm so pissed off as to what happened in this election and what they are doing to President Trump and we who support him.