The Qake Lady @QakeLady
1 year later and my heart is still broken πŸ’” I still cry, I miss you soooo much my little sweet funny cuddly smart baby boy! I can’t wait to see you again some day.

I still hear you bark, hear your collar clanking and your nails walking in the tile floor in the middle of the night, I still have your bowls, toys, bed..I still feel you here with me!

Momma loves you more than anything Finn πŸ’”πŸΎπŸΎπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜’
09:58 AM - Apr 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
01 April, 04:06
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
πŸ˜”πŸ™β€πŸΆπŸ•πŸΎπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 April, 04:08
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
01 April, 04:04
πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™πŸΆπŸ™βœ¨οΈπŸ’–

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 April, 04:07
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ’”

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
01 April, 10:27
So sorry for your lost

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 April, 10:31
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
πŸ’“ TY

... Fighter @Fighter
01 April, 10:10
I had to make a decision today😒

... Fighter @Fighter
01 April, 10:12
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
it hurts a lot

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 April, 10:31
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
Oh I am SOOOO SORRY... I wish I could tell you it gets better, but can't lie I'm STILL heartbroken and devastated a year later.

God's Peace and comfort to you and your family! I knew what you are going thru and I'm here if you need me..πŸ™πŸ’”