Green-eyed Katt @greeneyedkatt
20 March, 08:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 March, 12:37
In response Green-eyed Katt to her Publication
How are you both doing?
You are in my thoughts and prayers a lot.
Praying with each day, you feel stronger.
Know you guys are loved so much by everyone here. One day at a time . . . Sending love Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 March, 11:34
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You have no idea how much your alls support and prayers have meant to us. Truly. We are eternally grateful. ♥️

22 March, 11:09
That is so great to hear. My son was in an accident today. We were very blessed that GOD spared him once again. I told him that his guardian angels deserve a pay raise. He keeps them working overtime. You both are always on my mind and I am so glad that you feel our love and gain strength from our prayers. Sending love always Patriots. Keep moving forwards.

29 March, 08:12
Oh, no! I hope he wasn’t injured?!

29 March, 08:41
I pray he's OK. He appears to be. We're finding that nurses who work at our local hospitals are driving very wrecklass lately. Both my son and his best friend were recently hit by nurses.
I did lose a relative the beginning of March though. He was driving a truck and a car hopped over a cement divider going in the other direction and landed on top of his truck. He probably didn't know what hit him. The kid who hit him was 18. I can't imagine that he has to carry that heavy burden at 18. I am so happy you both survived and are doing better. One step at a time. Sending love to both of you.

31 March, 10:43
I am so sorry for your loss. Such a horrible tragedy. And yes, one day a time. ♥️

Thanks so much. Please know that you both remain in my thoughts and prayers.
03:03 AM - Apr 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
01 April, 08:54
Thank you so much! Your son will remain in mine. ♥️