Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
31 March, 11:09
In the Real World America

More Proof that the Gestapo Nazis have arrived in America, Patriots. Gulags will be setup next to reform those that will not kowtow against the Rise of Fascism/ Communism.

REPORT: FBI Agents Captured on Video During Home Visit Admit They Spend ‘Every Day, All Day Long’ Interrogating Americans About Their Social Media Posts
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
31 March, 11:20
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
this is what they did to me when the fblie came to my home in may 2021 over an alleged old parler post pro trump and anti biden.

they said my alleged post was first amendment free speech, but they would not say who the person was who sent it to the fbi for a scam domestic violence complaint, and they would not let me have a copy of the alleged post (they only showed it to me and asked me about it)

if they ever come back again I will not talk to them without legal representation unless I only ask questions and do not answer them, and I will get a pic of their license plate to verify with police if they are really fbi, and they refused to let me take a pic of their badges, so next time I will record their visit and insist on speaking to their supervisor in a follow-up call or visit.

fbi needs pushback from innocent americans with free speech rights that fbi want to erode or take away from chilling our speech if it is rhetoric that fbi does not politically support

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
This Applies to every Governmental Agency that has taken the OATH of Office America
11:29 AM - Mar 31, 2024
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eaglesoar5252 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aus Sco, click on at the bottom under it