Medeea Greere @MedeeaG
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฏ. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป!

๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ! ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป, ๐—”๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฎ!

The stone has been rolled away. Jesus is risen and reigns as the Prince of Peace forever. Enjoy celebrating the risen Christ with your loved ones today. Celebrate, knowing that He has come that we may have life; life to the full.

May this Easter bring joy and happiness to all my beautiful friends.

YOU! Yes youโ€ฆ this is for you! ๐Ÿ’—

You all are a special part of me, and I want to appreciate you on a triumphant day, like today.

๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€! ๐—”๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป.

https://amg-news.com/there...
07:11 AM - Mar 31, 2024
Only people mentioned by MedeeaG in this post can reply
Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
31 March, 07:33
In response Medeea Greere to her Publication
HAPPY EASTER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396