Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
11 February, 12:23
"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" —Revelation 13:4 Very good info here on the how rock music has effected the minds and heart of many. This site contains muliptle documentaries. https://jesus-is-savior.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
I have, the actual record and sleeve, of this album; it freaked me out when is found this on the inside cover. I do not know if it is real or if it is to go along with the song, Hotel California.
01:58 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_May77 in this post can reply
Patriot Wolf @PatriotWolf22
12 February, 08:46
In response Patriot May to her Publication
It's very real. The hotel is "said to" be in relation to the Standard Hotel. Many people, celebrities have said it is the place you can check out but you can never leave. All the proof you need is in the words of the song. I have been researching the music rabbit hole for almost 10 years. The dangers of rock music started surfacing in the 80's. That is Anton LaVey on the balcolny btw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot May @Patriot_May77
12 February, 11:01
In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication
I was wondering about it myself; I think what you do is awesome, researching music to find the true meaning behind the lyrics. Would love to read some of your work.