NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
Not going to lie... got a little teary eyed after finding some of you kickass Patriots, lets not ever lose eachother again. *PutsBootsUp*
01:55 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by NQBODY in this post can reply
Francisca Rod @Frannie
12 February, 05:13
In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication
Found Ya!!!🧘‍♀️🙏😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
12 February, 05:17
In response Francisca Rod to her Publication
Hey I was wondering if this was you! Howdy my friend long time no see (😍) So good to finally see you again, how ya been bud???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Smith @mttdsmth727
12 February, 02:22
boots = hard work

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
12 February, 02:11
BRO I THOUGHT I'D LOST ME JAVA BUDDY.
SOOOO PLEASED RIGHT NOW!!!!

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
12 February, 02:16
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
I was turning every stone on the internet looking for you cowboy! Holy shiiiit the crew is BACK, FINALLY!!! 👊😎

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
12 February, 02:10
🙌💖

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 01:59
Nana isnt going anywhere, using this DAMN AWESOME ASS site here as home base, harrassing from other sites. Kobayashi is the best frickin data base man on the planet! Nana tried to get him to take naps and pace himself but no luck yet!

ALL MY ROUDY FRENS NANA LUVS ARE HERE!

"SMILES n HUGS"
Cause I like da boots!

NQBODY *TipsHat* @NQBODY
12 February, 07:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is Absolutely amazing I'm LOVING IT Nana... way to go Kobayashi I hope the numbers are looking good, one day this could actually kick Twits a** from what I'm seeing here, I remember when this opened up a while back in it early stages, I signed up and took it for a test drive, then it was shut down again.
Congrats good, Sir! *Tipshat*