Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
30 March, 09:28
WATER

'People are dropping dead for a reason': Residents of Texas town that has become cancer hotspot speaks out as EPA finds dangerous levels of toxic chemicals in s..

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
30 March, 09:53
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Not just a "town in Texas," but a neighborhood a mere few miles NE of downtown Houston, city of petrochemical industries, major port, etc. My hometown, so I recognized it. A small town in Texas - hell, it's in the middle Houston but the article doesn't quite say that. Hmph.

BTW, thanks for posting this. Good to know. I feel so sorry for the residents of that neighborhood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 March, 09:56
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
God Bless all those across the country dealing with bad water! And you as well!!!

30 March, 10:02
Thank you! I'm living in Iowa trying to get back to Texas, but not Houston, which I love, which has changed too much. Relatives there, west of Austin and south of Fort Worth, where I'm heading.

Here in Iowa, they just had a massive fertilizer spill on the river between IA & Missouri that has killed fish, mussels and other water life for 50 miles. They will check on winter riverbank burrowing turtles later. This state is unclean enough, but Houston's petrochemical dominance has been going on for decades. Yet every state seems to have its challenges in the chemical age.

Hope NESARA changes these practices.

I hope for success in your move!!! I too, hope for things to change, although from what I understand it is mow Military GESARA.
10:05 PM - Mar 30, 2024
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
30 March, 10:14
Hi Kris is there a difference in Military Gesara, to Gesara

30 March, 11:08
In response English Viking to her Publication
It is Military run, but that is the obvious.

31 March, 12:16 (E)
In response English Viking to her Publication
Kris is right - it is run by the Military, and especially the MedBeds (Med Beds). There are medbed clinics and healing chambers called medbeds, however, the Military Med Beds are the ones with the true powers to fully heal (limbs regrown, age regression, much more) and only the Military will have them available for the public. Free.

Military-trained medical professionals are the first to fully deploy them for everybody - and tunnel rescues were first, with veterans going now. We'll all get a place in line, depending on severity of need. Chronic elderly closing in on impending (body) death will be after veterans, as I hear. Then, case-by-case.

30 March, 10:10
Right, GESARA. ALL people everywhere. Blessed Heaven, let's get this show on the road!