Mike Anon @Mike314
I really hope all of you have a wonderful Easter tomorrow, even those of you who can't stand me.

Easter is a time of re-BIRTH...a new beginning.

Please find a place in your heart to forgive those who have hurt you...no matter how badly.
09:17 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
30 March, 10:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Thank you and Easter blessing to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
31 March, 01:20
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Happy Easter, Telesia 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
30 March, 09:59
Hope you have a wonderful Easter day as well my friend, ❤️🌻

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 March, 10:10
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Pip, ahhhh you know I love you.

Your posts are amazing 😁

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 March, 09:32
Mike my fren, a blessed Easter to you and your loved ones and all here on AnonUp!

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 March, 09:45
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Same to you Raven.

Your friendship means so much to me 😁

Enjoy your Easter dinner tomorrow 😎

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 March, 09:30
Love you, Mike! Have a great day, Blessings to you!

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 March, 09:51
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Cat, I love you too.

Have a great Easter 😁

connie wright @cowri
30 March, 09:27
Mike I don't think there is anyone that dislikes you....enjoy your day tomorrow.

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 March, 09:41
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thanks, Connie, but there are a lot of people who don't like me for one reason or another.

Not just here on AU, but in real life...where I work and soforth, I mean some people take me to be an asshole cuz I'm real.

That's the way it is and I accept it.

I like you Connie.

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
30 March, 09:22
Happy Easter to you as well. It will be my 69th Birthday at the stroke of midnight. It's been one wild fucking ride, 'eh?

Mike Anon @Mike314
30 March, 09:26
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
Happy Birthday, Barry 😁

Wild indeed 🤷‍♂️🤣

And I have NOOOOOO regrets.

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 March, 09:30
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
Happy Birthday Barry! Blessings to you!

arba happihr @arba
30 March, 09:21
🐰😍👋👋💕💓💫🎈

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
30 March, 09:20
🙏

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
30 March, 09:19
Happy Easter!! Happy Resurrection Day!! Have a great rest of your weekend 💖🙏