Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
30 March, 02:18
Dept of Defense decode

=

Everything Happens For A Reason / Reveals Denial Of Jesus / Time Loop Gematria Amun Ra Anon Raw🐸/ The Trumpet Will Sound🎺/ The Word River / Decode It Who Is King David / Plethora Of Knowledge J👉🦌/ Rainbow Covenant🌈/ A Wild Animal The Dragon The Ancient Serpent / Total Solar Eclipse / Remember Your Oath / Decode The Secret Code Decode / The Door Of All Doors🚪/ Aquarian Water Urn🏺♒/ Unrestrained Love❤/ A Five Dimensional Space / The Son Of Man Revealed / The Choice Is Yours / Heaven Is A Place On Earth🌎/ Quantum Leap Wow🐸/ Broken Mind Control / You Will Have A Son💙/ Be Faithful To Christ / Happy Enchantments / Bringing You Home Jesus Is / The One Having The Key🔑/ A Star Is Born Bitches🌟/ Reset For The Win Q🏆/ Keys To The Heavens🗝/ Regretting Words😭/ Keyboard Warriors / God Guides And I Follow🦌🤝🐲
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
1212-2121
2021-1202
TS 18:09 - 6:09

#BlueGreenTeam
💚💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 March, 03:06
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Remember Your Oath / Decode The Secret Code Decode / The Door Of All Doors🚪/ The Choice Is Yours / Heaven Is A Place On Earth🌎/ Quantum Leap Wow🐸"

https://twitter.com/VKs_Ho...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 March, 03:07
Ponder Z orb

No really look at the comms in the video 👁💫

https://youtu.be/NOGEyBeoB...
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official video for "Heaven Is A Place On Earth" by Belinda Carlisle. Revisit more 80's music videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugKpzs&list=PLjF50D...

30 March, 03:09
Work together and crack the code!!!!

I had to do it by myself.

U have each other and I can help.

https://twitter.com/armygi...

"Remember Your Oath"

Crack that code as if your life depends on it 💫
03:10 PM - Mar 30, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 March, 09:05
The code is in the video?
With globe earths?

30 March, 09:06
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I teach the code every single day. All day. It's bigger than anything I can describe. You have to watch me. Like Liv Morgan says. ❤

30 March, 08:58
Crack the code using what?

30 March, 08:59
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Using all the instructions I've been trying to give you for years now. Years.

30 March, 08:50
Not sure what this is about because I have been reading all day but the numbers on the bottom equal my birthdate. Lol

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 March, 04:31
A W E S O M E ! !

trueblue @trueblue
30 March, 04:16
God is with those that take the Leap of Faith

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 March, 04:31
In response trueblue to his Publication
😄🔥💥

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 March, 04:32
In response trueblue to his Publication
This is GREAT !!