Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 March, 04:17
Navy decode

=

Megamillions Numbers🎰/ Father Son Reactions🤯/ Spiritual Mechanics🛠/ Annointed Messenger Of God / Dicentem Translator / Ministry / Human Sacrifice Location🥺/ Seek And Ye Shall Find👁/ Bible Story / And Enoch Returned Home / Freewill Restore⛓🪓/ Speak Now Lyrics / Living Undertaker💀/ Twisted Sister / Silence Becomes You🤫/ Date Proof God Is Here📅🦌/ You Already Know 👁⚡/ Jesus Back From The Dead / Remote Influencing / The Truth Rises👆/ Synagogue Of Satan / Its Happening Now🥳/ Religious Madness🤡/ You Will Be Happy😊/ I Have To Tell You / Master Of Disguise🥸/ Seven Wives Of God🙄/ All Roads Lead To Rome / Patience Or Patients / Getting Ready / Like Fuck Yes / Kingdom Restore Q 🏰/ A Hug Goodbye For Good 🤗/ Nobody Cares Who I Am🙃/ My Son Is Rising 🌄/ Gods Holy Twins🔥🔥/ Gifted Anon I Am Not Fake😘/ Revival Of Learning📚
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
190-091
1140-0411
758-857
TS 12:13

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 March, 04:39
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Done wandering yet?

I have some water 💧 🤗

https://youtu.be/kuGUJMBkZ...
Desert Dwellers - Wandering Sadhu - YouTube

"Wandering Sadhu" by Desert Dwellers from the album "Anahata Yoga Dub" (2012).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
I read your post daily, but I have to admit, I am not sure what you are talking about most of the time. I guess I must need things explained to me like I am a 2 year old. Can I blame it on Altzheimer's at 65?
I'll keep trying though.
09:05 AM - Mar 30, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Peeved_Patriot in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
30 March, 10:27
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Sometimes if you take pen to paper it’s easier to see. If you want to piece it together the best thing that worked for me is writing down every key word. Timestamp / write what header Lauren is pointing out and you will see the connections.. she strings them together so it will be easier. Good Luck 🍀👍

30 March, 12:36
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Thank you.

trueblue @trueblue
30 March, 09:50
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Sheila, that’s exactly how I started to piece Lauren’s decodes together. I just observed them daily without judgement. And a story started to emerge. It’s like finding a hidden narrative. Follow your heart, it has more answers than anyone or any media platform. Remember it’s the greatest love story never told! Thanks for being here and having an open mind and heart. 🙌🤍

30 March, 12:35
In response trueblue to his Publication
Thank you.