Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
My fellow Patriots, Happy Easter. I am grateful.

I sometimes wish I was a normie, not having a clue, sitting in my own little world, watching the TV.
I would not be aware of the missing kids, WEF, the UN bulls--t, how the government works, how it was supposed to work, and I'm pretty sure that anyone graduating from any school, at any level in the last 40 years KNOWS much of anything about our great Republic, Constitution, Bill of Rights, Constitutional Amendments, or why we have them. Not everyone, but my experience seems it's a rarity.
I would think after celebrating all the National Holidays (real and imagined), year after year, somebody would be wondering "What's this all about"). They don't. It's no wonder we are in the shape we're in.
Well, I'm not a normie, and it just sucks out loud to watch this sh-tshow continue. It's damned hard see the Congress spend time investigating various things. Can't trust the 3 letter people, any of them at the top anyway,
It's all crap
04:30 PM - Mar 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by 17LarryQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Larry Dooley, click on at the bottom under it