SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
14 March, 04:16
😎 ANOTHER QUIZ...

John said he related to the movie "The Game." ("That movie is my life," he told Richard Blow, editor/writer at "George" mag., as told in the memoir "America's Son.")

But he also said he related to which other one?

Edward Scissorhands

Dead Poets Society

The Godfather

Field of Dreams

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
😎 THE ANSWER TO THE QUIZ IS...
"Dead Poet's Society"

(PART 1 of 2)

~14:56:00
(Told by Gale Hansen, who played “Charlie ‘Nuwanda’ Dalton” in “Dead Poets Society.”)
“After one of the previews in Manhattan, I was hanging out, outside, having a smoke, and got approached by two people, a young woman and some dude. And they wanted to talk about how the movie landed with them. Her name was Christina Haag. And the kid was like, you know, like my age-ish, maybe younger, and kind of timid but super-cool dude. Talked about how he’d gone to a school just like that and he was very much like “Neil,” wanted to get into acting and his mom wouldn’t let him. And I was like, ‘I just don’t understand having to acquiesce to your mom’s decision for you.’ ... "

(CONT.)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
DEAD POETS SOCIETY Mini-Reunion! Cast & Oscar-Winning Writer Reminisce on Film, Robin Williams. - YouTube

DEAD POETS SOCIETY—arguably our own favorite film, most definitely our "sentimental" choice if under the gun—is the pick of our dear old friend Sean Hansen, ...

01:27 AM - Mar 29, 2024
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SomethingAboutJohn , click on at the bottom under it