Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
They Should Have Never Touched The Children!
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
#NeverAgain
#JusticeForTheChildren
#GodWins
#wwg1wga ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ
#SaveOurChildren ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘ผ
01:18 AM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
19 April, 12:02
In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
16 March, 10:23
I was thinking about investing in MILLSTONE businesses, but with all the unfathomable amounts of pedos and worse, I honestly think the sea level would rise to a very dangerous level around the world.

Maybe we should just troll them behind boats and let the sharks take them without the millstones. I can imagine the offers from the boating communities would be off the charts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Adcox @Sigp220
14 March, 06:12
get a rope and a tree

Diane Mitch @Diane11
28 February, 02:16
Our children are not theirs to take, to abuse, sacrifice, harm or murder. They will regret the day they ever harm the children. The remedy is to arrange their meeting with their maker and let God judge them.

gail nichols @2021election
28 February, 12:53
WITHOUT A DOUBT....EVIL..PURE EVIL๐Ÿ˜ก

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 February, 01:46
In response gail nichols to his Publication
The Age Of Innocence is Near!
https://youtu.be/4VDZfIvXn...
JFK started it DJT finished it!
https://rumble.com/vdxwq3-...

gail nichols @2021election
28 February, 12:53
WITHOUT A DOUBT....EVIL..PURE EVIL๐Ÿ˜ก

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
28 February, 11:43
Absolutely....and no deals!!! Only slow, agonizing death!

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
25 February, 12:59
Hangman is coming down from the gallows

TurnTurnTurn music video

"Renegade"

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 February, 12:32
oh que oui ๐Ÿค“

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
18 February, 03:50

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
18 February, 03:48
Approved by Jesus, himself!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
20 February, 12:34
In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication
Didn't Q say 'It's going to be Biblical'...??? Maybe this is the punishment meant lol

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
20 February, 12:50
In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication
This is referring to new Christian's, but this is acceptable.

Elk Meadow @meadow_elk
18 February, 03:29
TED CRUZ IS TRAFFICKING CHILDREN TO MEXICAN CARTELS.

Light Being @lightbeing
17 February, 11:42
but they should be tortured first....

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
15 February, 10:52

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
20 February, 12:44
In response Forest Mayfair to his Publication
God clearly told us not to add or detract from His word. The First Commandment covers this: Exodus 20:3: โ€œYou shall have no other gods before Me.โ€ It tells us to put God first. HE is our moral compass! ANYTHING man puts ahead of God in thoughts, words or deeds is wrong. I wish everyone tried to become more like Jesus! We wouldn't be in this mess!

Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
20 February, 01:14
In response Forest Mayfair to his Publication
That is all.

Daniel Fralick @Danfralick81
15 February, 06:29
the death penalty should only be the end it is time that we start making examples out of these predators bring them to the centre of city or town let them die by a Thousand Cuts until they bleed out next a****** might reconsider

Candace Rankin @Kandi_Kriss
15 February, 05:05
ot ahould also be public! all executions should be public again!

Dede Jarbidge @JARBIDGE102
12 February, 09:00
Rescue (Lauren Daigle) Cover by Operation Underground Railroad Ambassadors
https://youtu.be/8cpIlFBZb...

Connie Carpenter @Shelly21
12 February, 07:25
It happened 8n the church n my sister was sexually along with his children during church camping n my sister sleepim
ng over with her friend. i as thebig sister should have known but it happened from ti,e od 9-11, was my Dads best friend n when he found out he wanted to kill hi, with his bare hands, but instead my sisterdidnt speak until 15. He was n the coast guard n years later finally demoteed and went to prison ๐Ÿ™
Godfinally got justice for our family... more later. My Dad was an amazing man and planted many seeds tbru his ministries.follow me to learn about amazing Dad!!

joe john @JoeJohn
12 February, 06:54
Especially since Democrats will post their bail and/or release them from Jail as quickly as they can.

They are the party of "Release Barabbas!!" and let the people suffer.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
12 February, 06:33
YES. these evil people dont deserve the air they breath or the water they drink or the space they take up. execute them all โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ต

Just Diana @Diana19
12 February, 06:18
The mutalation and murder of our children, the endoctrination of our school children, showing the disrespect for us by those who believe they are in charge. their crimes are so much more than just TREASON..It will take us many lifetimes to recover from the Evilness that they have put us through. I will never put down what our babies have been through, it makes me violently sick. I have become hardened and angry. No human deserves to have went thru what the EVIL MONSTERS put OUR babies through. And there were ppl who KNEW, they are as guilty as the ones doing the deed.They all need to be punish

Connie Carpenter @Shelly21
12 February, 06:15
๐Ÿคฌ death is not good enough to show all of them a lesson๐Ÿ˜ญ

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
12 February, 11:02
I supportt it for thise who help protect it such as those in yhe FBI too. Swift and Brutal

MelJ LadyLiberty4U @LadyLiberty4U
12 February, 09:20
I've been saying it for nearly 40 years; ever since I found out about the satanic pedophilia cults! Yes, I am a 'washed in the blood' Christian, but read what our Lord, Jesus Christ, had to say on the subject: Luke 17:2!

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
12 February, 08:03

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
12 February, 07:45
100%

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
12 February, 07:28
And it must be done in public. People must know that we will tear them limb from limb if they continue to hurt our children.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
12 February, 08:04
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication

7 is My Lucky Number @My7is
12 February, 09:03
In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication
Totally agree.

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
12 February, 04:33
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿธโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ–•โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ˜‡โš”๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Mark 9:42

โ€œAnd whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.โ€
Amine
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿธโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ–•โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ˜‡โš”๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ”ฅ

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
12 February, 03:14
Only by Hanging, and show the world. Maybe it will change their evil minds.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
12 February, 02:31
without a doubt, most severe consequences for those who abuse Children