Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
We The People @OutOfMatrix
28 March, 08:46
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
😍😍😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
28 March, 08:24
Amazing story, I never heard that one, thank you for posting. 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 March, 08:31
In response James Dean to his Publication
YVW!!!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 March, 08:08
🥹
A beauty ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 March, 07:43
It take 23 yrs to here about this WoW
Had Me in tears Broke me right up 😭
U see I had 4 golden retrevers The Spit in Image Of Daisy , Everyone had A Heart Of Gold, I miss them!
Thank u for posting this🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 March, 08:02
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
YVW!!! I was in tears as well! The true story touched my heart!!! One dog made a heck of a difference to almost 1,000 people!!! Just WOW!!!

And I am sorry for the loss of your Golden's!

We had a black Gordon Setter, similar that had to be put to sleep last year! She had tumors on her body and was 16 years.