Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
PG here 3.) A sin against all people in America! Sin against Almighty God himself. I'm finding the darkness in my mind bringing God's light, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness to the faith in God in my soul to heal.
Thank God for faith in God! Once, I fixed this lie. My mother and father have God's love, power, and authority for my best welfare, wholesome upbringing. Raising me the right way. To raise me every day, all day long. The opposite of false religions. Witches of the public school occultic Satanic black magic religion. It is stealing children from their parents and enslaving them. Everyone in Ohio has drunk this poison. Enslaved by this evil. God is setting us free. Go back, remember, return to the truth, and return to your own free minds, and free will. God set us free from sin to love and worship him. To love our fellow man, to love our mother and father. God sets us free to tell the truth. No more lying.
06:44 PM - Mar 28, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by ResistanceChicks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Resistance Chicks, click on at the bottom under it