--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 March, 04:05
When we learn do dialog instead of monologue will find growth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
I have to disagree. We use to all embrace the idea of a God in one form or another. Now we have God and Satan. I won't dialog with someone trying to teach me about how great it is to eat babies. There are some things that are non negotiable.
04:13 PM - Mar 28, 2024
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Violetfire in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 March, 04:47
In response Violet *** to her Publication
Dialog is used to find truth and come out of lies.

Everything can teach you growth in some form or another but I understand it is the hardest thing you can ever do dialoging another person that doesn't agree with you, and the old brain will make you feel like you're dying but they're just words.

I am sure no one will ever ask you to dialog a baby eater so you probably have no worries. This is not meant to condone law breaking.

If you can't dialog your best friend, your partner, the easiest person in the world you should be able to dialog, you will not be able to dialog anyone. Seeing view points from other perspectives takes truth. It is untruths that make us angry in dialog. Those untruths taught to us dysfunctionally by our care takers and are exactly the reason you need to dialog. To fix the untruths to find truth. Dialog leads to truth but we have to be able to allow. It can take you a lifetime just learning how to dialog your partner but it's good to start somewhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet *** @Violetfire
28 March, 06:04 (E)
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I can dialog with friends and my spouse just fine but I can't with a Liberal. They just talk loud and won't let anyone get a word in let alone a sentence. They steal energy from anyone that allows it. I won't and don't allow it. My energy is too important to me. I learned years ago how to know when an entity just wanted to suck you dry. No thanks.