Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
No, no one is digging us out.
This fight is all on US.
Don't pay that dog license, don't send your kids to elementary school, don't buy thst GMO food.
Kick your doctors and dentists to the curb.
Stop worshipping false idols
Shut your fkn Tv off.
Read a book, play with your kids, have a guard dog that bites and pray without ceasing.
12:07 PM - Mar 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 March, 03:16
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Stop buying anything Disney, cancel Netflix, don't go to Hollywood produced movies, boycott any and all stores that feature anything satanic, like Target with satanic children's clothing. Shop local merchants, never take your child to drag queen anything, homeschool or charter schools, form school co-ops with other parents. No phones for elementary aged kids.....the listi long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
28 March, 03:04
I sound just like you! Well said. We have all the power!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 March, 03:01
I've been doing all that for the last 24 years.
Except I don't have kids or a dog.
I do, however, have a cat.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 March, 03:37 (E)
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
aww i love cats too
they were my first love but my son is allergic