Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
25 March, 11:06
Please pray for our roommate. She had a catscan and was cancer free for stage 4 lung cancer since we have her on Fenbendazol and Ivermectin. She's planning on stopping chemo.. Tonight she had a seizure and is in the hospital. They believe she has a bleeding spot on her brain cause either by the chemo or blood thinners from a blood clot I believe from the vac. Please pray tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
26 March, 02:20
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
🙏🙏 Was she doing fenben and ivermectin at same time? curious on how she used it. I hope hospital is good...prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 March, 11:30
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
She's been doing chemo for a longtime. Been doing Fenbendazol and Ivermectin for about a year.

26 March, 01:19
Did she do fenben in morning and ivermectin at night or alternate days?

26 March, 06:17
Morning and night. Floridasharkman 2.0 on X and SS_G really know what they are talking about.

26 March, 06:26
who are they? I'm not on X if thats where they are....

27 March, 09:55
Floridasharkman 2.0 is also on truth. I know 220 lbs takes 2000 mg Fenbendazol 12 days starting 2 days before full moon a month. Don't know preventative procedure as of yet. Still researching myself. A lot of stuff is being made hard to find.

27 March, 01:03
I am not on Truth either. I am done with social media with exception of here and shithole facebook. only on FB because of friends and family are there.

27 March, 01:18
He's also on rumble.

27 March, 09:33

27 March, 11:25
That's him. Don't know if that account is still active after the purge? Thus the 2.0

Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
29 March, 04:25
Protocol B for cancer. Every other month for maintenance.

29 March, 04:23
You should be able to access the link on here to calculate everything by weight. And the chart has all the meds. You might have to research online vets for one that doesn't need prescription. Something like Frontline or Americas?

https://twitter.com/Contra...

29 March, 06:19
I have all of that info...but thank you! It wasnt about amounts..it was about combining Fenben and Ivermectin.... i know the amounts already. Already used it on my and my dogs.