Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 March, 01:07
Apocalypse 1: 10. “And I heard behind me a great voice as of a trumpet, signifies the manifest perception of Divine truth revealed from heaven. A great voice, when it is heard from heaven, signifies the Divine truth, treated of in what follows. It was heard as a trumpet, because, when the Divine truth passes down from heaven, it is sometimes so heard by the angels of the ultimate heaven, and is then manifestly perceived. It is hence that by a voice as of a trumpet manifest perception is signified. The signification of a trumpet will be further treated of below. That a great voice, when heard from heaven, signifies the Divine truth, is manifest from these passages: The voice of Jehovah is upon the waters; the voice of Jehovah is in power; the voice of Jehovah is with honor: the voice of Jehovah is breaking the cedars: the voice of Jehovah falleth as a flame of fire: the voice of Jehovah maketh the wilderness to tremble: the voice of Jehovah maketh the hinds to calve (Ps. xxix. 3-9).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Sing to the Lord, ye kingdoms of the earth; behold, He will utter with His voice a voice of strength (Ps. lxviii. 32, 33). Jehovah gave forth His voice before His army; for, numberless, it doeth His Word (Joel ii. 11). Jehovah will utter His voice out of Jerusalem (Joel iii. 16). And because a voice signifies the Divine truth from the Lord, therefore the Lord said that His sheep hear His voice: that they know His voice: also, other sheep I have which I must bring; and they shall hear My voice: My sheep hear My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me (John x. 3, 4, 16, 27). And again: The hour cometh, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God, and they who hear shall live (John v. 25). Voice here is the Divine truth of the Lord out of His Word.”

— The Divine Revelation of the New Jerusalem: Expanded Edition (Hyperlinked Works of Emanuel Swedenborg Book 1) by Emanuel Swedenborg
https://a.co/hOZV10M
01:08 PM - Mar 27, 2024
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it