Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
πŸ‘€

""$$The vehicle that is used by the U.S. Government and the CIA to traffick these children and run these Satanic ritual abuse networks, is the government funded Child Social Services and Foster Care network, most commonly known as β€œCPS” (Child Protection Services).

Massive government funds exist for all 50 U.S. States that can only be collected if they meet certain quotas of children put into this system, so many children are literally kidnapped, mostly medically kidnapped, from their parents to meet the demand for children in this evil, Satanic system, which is mostly operated by Christian Churches collecting funds from the Government."""

https://healthimpactnews.c...
12:40 PM - Mar 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by RoyHermanKellerman in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
27 March, 01:05
In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication
I recently read the book about the Hare Krishna investigations which was quite interesting given the memory I have of them in an airport back in the day. Anyways, this link and accompanying information is interesting but it almost seems like bait to casually lead the reader to claims about DJT involvement which I have not seen evidence to substantiate yet. Kind of like when I read a news "story" that is really an advertisement leading to a product. JMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396