Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 February, 11:44
Navy decode

=

Be True Shes Not Dead K / Fact Telling Truth / C Need To Hear Truth K👂/ Girl Interrupted / Messiah God Return🦌/ Mission Success💙💚/ I Am Being Courageous K😬/ Reciprocity / Righteous Saint K⚜/ Gematria Explains All / I Adore You😍/ Final Countdown / Metamorphosis🦋/ Decode The Key Of David🔑/ Abusing Trust😞/ Prove Me Wrong🙏/ She Made A Fool Of The CIA😘/ Im The Captain Now⚓/ The True Jesus / A Thousand Years / Keep Your Head Up🤗/ A God Lives As Human🦌/ Savior Of Mankind / Event Horizon🌅/ Moment Of Truth / Rearranging Bullshit / Passion Of The Christ ⚔✝️⚔/ Direct Connection👉👈/ He Is Going To Fix It🛠/ Stop Suffering Of 🐸/ Dream Interpretation👁/ Blow Your Mind🤯/ God Is Here On Earth 🦌/ Gospel Of Mary💙🌹/ You Made It 🥳/ Numbers Dont Lie⚠️/ Just Wait And See👁/ Psychic Messages👁/ Decode Our Code Decoder🐲👈
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
1026-126
799-997
TS 9:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
27 March, 01:16
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
They say it’s not rigged. I don’t believe it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396