Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 March, 11:11
Dept of Defense decode

=

It Be Final Incarnation / Im Hearin Confession / I Being Unable To Be Killed / God Has Heard Little Lamb🐑/ Communication / God Planting The Seed K / Rosicrucian / Hold My Hand🤝/ Elle Unicorn Omega🦄/ Satan Himself Checkmate / Pot Smokers / No Outlet / I Being Open And Honest / Top Class Decoder🐲/ Nothing Bothering K / God Confirms Be The Name / Sophia Can Not Be Cracked / Shit For Brains / Lying Hypocrite🖕/ Never Surrender / The World Is A Stage / Decode The Gematric Key🔑/ But Im Such A Loser / Decode The Holy Bible Code / Be The Collapse Of The Cabal / He Told Horrible Lies / The Secret Path / I Endin Foolishness / Rising Sun🌄/ Queen Bee Messiah 🐝/ Aliens Are Already Here👽/ Tippy Top Shape / Numbers Do Not Lie⚠️/ Three Little Birds / Spiritual Gifts👁/ Gods Healing Promise🌈/ The Blue Rose💙🌹
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
186-681
TS 8:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
27 March, 10:08
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
STRONGS CONCORDANCE
Re: Department of Defense

HEBREW: Without Warning.
GREEK: Not learning, firm.

HEBREW: To set on fire.
GREEK: Is used by the touching of the hand as means of knowledge.

HEBREW: Bamah- A high place of worship.
GREEK: Gomorrah- one of the cities on the Dead Sea.

HEBREW: Commandment, speech, word.
GREEK: To depart.

HEBREW: A young ear of grain.
GREEK: To be tender.

803 t/s
HEBREW: Foundation.
GREEK: Security from enemies and danger.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 March, 10:11
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

27 March, 10:12

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
27 March, 12:05
Setting hearts on fire with hope ❤️‍🔥🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 March, 04:20
In response trueblue to his Publication
George Strait - All My Ex's Live In Texas - YouTube

George Strait's 1987 classic "All My Ex's Live In Texas". This song was Strait's 19th single, which became his eleventh number one single and the fourth of e...