Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😻 I’m wondering if the collapse of the Baltimore Bridge
& crippling the Port
has ANYTHING to do with STOPPING Human Trafficking?
While all eyes are on the US/MX Border
MILLIONS OF SOULS are trafficked every year
IN PORTS AROUND THE GLOBE.
Baltimore is a Top 20 U.S. Port 💔

🇺🇸 6-21 Gene Decode
Rotterdam Port is fully automated. D.U.M.B.S everywhere.
One way in, one way out. Straight into the D.U.M.B.S.
Ships are off-loaded in total automation. What are you off-loading?
[Children, women, weapons, drugs 😔]
Special Forces are cleaning it out…
N. Holland, Netherlands, The Hague—SO MANY CHILDREN…
HOSPITALS, MUSEUMS, PRISONS, MENTAL WARDS
— ALL OF THAT IS RUN INTO THE D.U.M.B.S
Big cabal/satanic is what’s going on in there.
They’re cleaning out the CCP & repatriating the Gold 🙏🏻🪖

🦅🇺🇸🪖👆 President & CiC Trump
IT'S ALL OVER THE WORLD.
It’s shocking when you see the kind of numbers.
They’re Trafficking women & children. THESE ARE BAD PEOPLE 💥
08:15 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
28 March, 01:22
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
ALTERNATE ROUTES WERE SET UP ; BEFORE INCIDENT, AND ARE NOW BEING USED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
28 March, 10:48
Dunno what happened there, but...
a sure-fire way to stop a big container ship with containers filled with human trafficking victims to perform a glorious rescue and block any others from gettin' out for the same reason.
Just sayin'.
After all, shipping containers are used for EVIL, too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 March, 02:16
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
That's my thinking, ol_cowboy 🤠

TO STOP THE TRAFFICKING 👊❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸🪖

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
30 March, 12:33
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
they were a known major trafficker drop 0ff and pick up so at this point i wondered why they would even go there.. Flynn said there was significant poundage of massive destructive chemicals etc. wonder if it had anything to do with those chemicals that suddenly disappeared ovr night several months ago and not found yet. so many options at this point.. think their agenda would be mass casualty versus kids as they know its almost over.. it could be anything but always thinking outside the box..

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
28 March, 08:10
USACE on the scene in Baltimore

Red Castle

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
27 March, 10:08
I love the range of thoughts here.

I grew up going to Baltimore a lot. The port will have a hiccup of about a week while they clear debris from channel. Then, back to normal.

Chuckster58 @Chuckster58
27 March, 09:17
Kat, great point here. My mind went directly to ask what needs to be contained in that port until the investigation was complete. To further that suspicion the pResident committed 100% federal funds to rebuild the Key bridge. That commitment smacks of complicity since it curtails any third party investigation in terms of purpose and causation.
This action is what the current "administration" seems to rely upon; covering up crime or ignoring it altogether.

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
27 March, 09:04
113>crash occurred 1:30. Considering the traffic would be light It does feel a bit like the Nashville explosion that happened on Christmas Eve when everything was closed

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 March, 07:13
💯 I brought this topic up yesterday.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 March, 02:40
Yes Kat 🌟

March 26, 2024 Post @ the17thletter (TS)

What happened to Land Submarines?

Underground Wars ...SUBstantial Detonations!
👇
https://youtu.be/Isp7HAR2Z...

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
27 March, 07:37
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Being used for evil!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 March, 11:10
Been wondering about the cargo on that ship and the cargo now trapped in that port.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 March, 11:12
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Me2, mars 🤔 Same page 😻🇺🇸

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 March, 07:48
In response mars 1776 to his Publication