Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
šŸ˜¼ I was speaking with an Anon the other day
about the movie THE IMITATION GAME;
About Alan Turing who, working for MI6,
created the worldā€™s first computer
& that cracked the Nazi codes in WW2.

In order to HIDE THE FACT that MI6 had cracked their code
MI6 had to ā€œallowā€ certain German attacks to succeed
in order to convince the Germans the British were still in the dark.

This Baltimore Bridge Collapse has that feel to me.

I donā€™t think there is anything USSF canā€™t ā€œseeā€ & hasnā€™t ā€œseen.ā€
So there must be hidden reasons why THIS attack
was allowed to succeed.

My first thought was the Pelosi Crime family.
Nancy Pelosiā€™s father, Tommy Dā€™Alesandro,
ran the Baltimore mafia & CONTROLLED THE PORT.
They brought in TONS of drugs through there & made MILLIONS.

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸŖ– QTeam is fighting Human, Weapons & Drug Trafficking.

There is more to what happened here than we yet know šŸ’„

šŸ‘‡ Lara Logan
https://twitter.com/laralo...
02:54 PM - Mar 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
26 March, 05:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Kate Middleton wears Epstein striped sweater
P Diddy raided>connected to Ray Chandler>Ray Chandler Guinness connected to>Human Trafficking "live art" in shipping containers>Ray Chandler connected to Bill Clinton>Bill Clinton>HRC>Clinton Foundation and Epstein>Caribbean>P Diddy's plane flies to Antigua>Ray Chandler connected to>Shipping Container ship crashes into Frances Scott KEY Bridge>Frances Scott Key wrote the Star Spangled Banner>Whitney Houston sang the Star Spangled Banner and was represented by Clive Davis>Clive Davis> tied to P Diddy>

True Lies>Arnold S and Tom Arnold> and the US Military take out a bridge to stop Nukes>Tom Arnold was married to Roseanne Barr and Truther>Arnold S previously married to a Kennedy (Maria Shriver)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
What was in those shipping containers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 March, 08:55
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
We're on the same page, EOS Goddess.
It's ALL connected.
I actually can't keep up with all the news
because I like to go deeper than headlines:

Fake-Kate-Middleton A.I. video & Fake photos
CIA/Deep State attack on Moscow
P Diddy's Houses Raided
Baltimore Bridge Collapse/Crippling the Port...

All connected to one guaranteed destination.

One ring to bring them all
& in the darkness bind them ā†’ #epstein

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jet Trammell @MagaSoul
26 March, 05:01
I was thinking the same thing as Fritz28. Could white hats have deliberately crashed the bridge so we could find out what's in those shipping containers?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 March, 08:17
In response Jet Trammell to her Publication
šŸ’Æ I'm coming that conclusion, Jet šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸŖ–šŸ’”

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
26 March, 04:57
We live just a few short miles from the bridge west of Baltimore. This is a devastating shock to our community. Prayers for all those involved - first responders, victims, and families.
There but for the grace of God...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
26 March, 04:43
If we think deeply regarding ā€œPatriots in controlā€, we should consider this a controlled demolition. WHY?
I continue to tell my wife when even small things happen, EVERY SINGLE SOUL NEEDS TO BE AFFECTED.
What does this scenario highlight?
* False Flag
* Shipping ports
* ā€œTerroristā€
* Lack of attention (vulnerability)
* Obviously done on purpose
I could go on & on etcā€¦etcā€¦. With future highlights coming, but is this a 9/11 moment for Baltimore? The actions of comedian Biden should wake up the rest of Baltimore!! People are gonna have to be forced to SEE!

I went to eat lunch with my daughter yesterday at her school & it was her best friends birthday. Her parents came too. They brought her McDonaldsā€¦ā€¦.šŸ‘ˆšŸ»Itā€™s that šŸ’© I see daily that bothers me the most.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
26 March, 03:59
There was a real estate company owned by a D'Alessandro in SW FL. They had a lock on much of the commercial real estate sales. During the Obama years, after the real estate crash, D'Alessandro went on a canoe trip alone up north and disappeared. They supposedly found him having drowned, but the whole thing was suspect. He was a young guy.