Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
12 February, 12:24
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
At this point I don't think that we don't need any more pictures.
We all know what's going on.
If some others don't 'know' yet the only thing that's going to convince them are the taped confessions for crimes against humanity, and the official announcements they have been tried in a military tribunal and put to death for their crimes- here are their taped confessions."
Anything short isn't going to wake anybody else up imho.
And I want to know how HB avoids the ultimate penalty for what several reporters said that he has done that was recorded on his laptop?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
agreed. Most of us here are redpilled and have been down several rabbit holes. My heart cannot handle those images. NEVER could and NEVER will.
12:35 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TuShay1830 in this post can reply
The Anon @Anon
12 February, 04:03
In response TuShay Onguard to her Publication
Unfortuantly, only a small population is fully red-pilled and understand the full extent.

When you have the media on your side, you can get away with anything. Seriously messed up world we are operating in right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TuShay Onguard @TuShay1830
12 February, 11:27
In response The Anon to his Publication
I agree... its a hard thing to navigate for sure. The truth needs to be revealed.