11 February, 10:59
**** WILL ****

Trump RETURN
as 19th President

MARCH 4TH 2021

PER Constitution
BEFORE 20th amendment

**** 21 DAYS TO GO till we find out ***

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
but my question has always been when will fake joe go. I heard from a retired AF corporal who is on an intelligence committee who dated my sister in HS how this was gonna roll. He said 100 days of Biden which isnt untiil April 30 so will we have 2 presidents? i LOVE going in and looking at that contract for the 2021 Inaug!!
12:30 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply
Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
12 February, 12:54
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
wel Kim Clements back in 2011 did prophesied that there would be 2 preaidents

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
12 February, 01:05
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
yep totally know that and i say Trump is my president and dumbo over there says Biden is theirs and Kim was right but we CANT literally and legally have 2 presidents at once so all i was wondering is what you guys thought about that? i have literal proof.. a contract for 2021 inag but aloso a retired corporal who told me last year Biden would have 100 days which is april 30 to be found incompetent