Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 March, 08:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 09:01
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
What better way to cause us all to not wish to travel outside of our continents, than to make air travel too dangerous.

Soon, all forms of travel that are not electric (restricted distance), or controlled by them (trains, ships, metro) will be off limits, through lack of access to resources (gasoline/diesel - Shell is shedding 500 gas stations in favor of ev charging facilities) or via restrictive laws and regulations.

We are being slowly confined, eventually to our 15 min city zones.

Guess they will need to allow us to travel a few times to keep the gene pool from stagnating... 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 March, 10:35
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
However, No FEAR!!! This may be "their" plan, but it is NOT God's Plans!!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 12:57
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Indeed.

I do often wonder how far we will need to go on this trail.

Those that have not seen the problems with their 'leaders' and society by this point, probably never will.

Are we all to go over the cliff because of those that refuse to see?

I hope not.

Our own program says its the plan, and it will all be fixed - soon - when enough cross the divide... but, all I see are the entrenched minds, with propagandists egging them on.

I do not feel that we are making headway... it just seems like groundhog day..., every day..

Its such a lovely day outside, I should feel more optimistic.

I am just awaiting it warming up a bit so I can go do garden clean up, will probably feel better after that... got bush trimming to do - take my frustrations put on that.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
25 March, 02:12
I feel exactly the same as NO-ONE in my periphery gets it and I mean NO-ONE..

I just came in from planting some veggies 🥕🍆🫛and Flowers 💐 🌷🪻

And I do feel better! 🌞

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 04:29
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
🥰

I am seed starting and doing tidy up between snow, hail, wind, dogs and cats living together, weather 😁

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
I live in Florida and don't have a clue about snow..LOL Dogs and cats and wind & rain, I get.. 😅🤣😂
05:58 PM - Mar 25, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Luckysusi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SusieQ Freedom, click on at the bottom under it